Call Holiday with Pride, specialist in LGBT+ Holidays & Short Breaks on 0333 006 4303.
For many a visitor to Florida, Walt Disney World Resort is the only reason to go. It's their sole destination whilst on holiday. For others, though it's an integral part of a much bigger trip. Either way, no trip to Florida is complete without a visit to quite possibly the most amazing resort destination in the world, Walt Disney World Resort. Of course, Orlando and the local area has lots more to offer visitors to central Florida, but the simple fact is, that Walt Disney World brings the ultimate trip of a lifetime for the young and the young at heart. The 40 square mile resort (yes 40 square miles) is literally exploding with things to do, with nine theme & water parks and destinations, as well as over thirty resort hotels and lodges, there is quite possibly something for everyone to do and accommodation suitable for every budget. It’s worth noting that the wider Disney Resort in Orlando is free for all to enter, although individual theme parks – such as Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and the Animal Kingdom all require tickets – as do some of the shows and live performances. All of the hotels near or even located inside the resort are free to access too.
The travel designers at Holiday with Pride are well trained in all things Disney and take great pride in bringing a little bit of fairy dust to a Disney holiday to Florida. Call us now to book your next holiday with glitter on the rainbow phone 0333 006 4303.
In Walt Disney Studios, discover the secrets behind the most magical scenes of Disney film and television at Walt Disney Studios Park. From legendary moments in motion at Toon Studio to the mind-boggling effects of the Backlot, 5 production zones bursting with thrills drop you and your little stars smack bang in the limelight.
There are no shortage of places to stay with no less than seven onsite hotels from the two key Disney's Hotel Santa Fe (20 minute walk to the park entrance) up to the five key Disneyland Hotel (5 minute walk to the park entrance), you can even stay right in the heart of nature at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch (just 15 minutes away by car).
When you are finished with the park (personally we find that hard to believe) there is always the Disney Village. Discover fun around the clock-and even up in the air-in an entertainment district that's like no other. Starting at the Disney Park gates and going until late, there's something for the whole family with shopping, restaurants, dancing, shows, a cinema and more.
Call us now on 0333 006 4303, plan your trip by clicking the button above send us a message (you can also find us on Facebook search 'Holiday with Pride') to book your next holiday to Disneyland Paris with Holiday with Pride.
There are six theme and water parks at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, covering everything from the classic Magic Kingdom to the spectacular Animal Kingdom and not forgetting the ever futuristic EPCOT. Your days at Walt Disney World can be as energetic or relaxed as you choose. The only problem you will have is trying to see it all.
Simply choose the park name below to find out more
Magic Kingdom Park
With six amazing lands to explore and 40 magical attractions to enjoy, there are countless memories to be made at Magic Kingdom Park. Watch in wonder as fairy tales come to life before your eyes, and dreams become reality.
- Gather round Cinderella Castle for Happily Ever After, a night-time show that takes you on an unforgettable journey that captures many favourite Disney animated films.
- See Mickey and his friends in Disney Festival of Fantasy Paradeand celebrate the stories you love with a magical mix of floats, costumes and original music.
- Get ready for take-off on Space Mountain, a high-speed rollercoaster adventure which will see you journey into the furthest reaches of the galaxy and back!
Find yourself in a far-flung corner of the world - or even in the future! Take a glimpse into the wonders of tomorrow at Future World, or spend a day travelling the globe at World Showcase.
- Set sail in Arendelle on Frozen Ever After, a family attraction that whisks you away into the wondrous wintery world of Frozen on an ancient Norwegian vessel.
- Take a journey through time and explore the history of communication on the iconic Spaceship Earth, an attraction which takes you from the Stone Age to the computer age.
- You'll feel like you're strolling across the globe in World Showcase, where you can experience the sights, sounds and tastes of 11 different countries in one day.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Step into the magical world of showbiz, where exhilarating attractions, live-action extravaganzas and even VIP backstage adventures are waiting for you to take the spotlight.
- Play big in the newly opened Toy Story Land! Take the family for a ride on Slinky Dog Dash and hang on tight for an interstellar romp in a toy rocket on Alien Swirling Saucers!
- Discover a host of Star Wars experiences that bring you closer to the epic saga than ever before with attractions, shows and Character encounters at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Hurtle up and down on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a haunted elevator-themed ride which will see you make your way into another dimension of sight and sound.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
It's about to get wild! Explore the world like never before and get up close and personal with some of its most interesting inhabitants - taking in thrilling attractions and spectacular shows along the way.
- Discover Pandora - The World of Avatar, a land that celebrates the magic of nature with two new attractions which will see you take flight on a banshee or glide into a bioluminescent rainforest.
- Journey deep into the Harambe Wildlife Reserve on Kilimanjaro Safaris and explore the lush African savannah which is home to over 34 different species of exotic wildlife.
- Join Simba and his friends in Festival of the Lion King, a spectacular musical show featuring songs and characters from the beloved film The Lion King.
Disney's Blizzard Beach
It's a winter wonderland with fun for all - in the middle of the Sunshine State! Admire the 'snowcapped' mountain that overlooks the Park - before plummeting from its peak into the waters below!
- Take a soothing break from the action as you float down Cross Country Creek, a rambling river that flows around the entire Park.
- Pre-schoolers and little kids will love Tike's Peak, a polar-themed play land with slides and aquatic activities aplenty. There's even a mini Mt Gushmore!
- Scale the heights of Mt Gushmore on Summit Plummet, where you'll plunge at over 55mph down a 120ft slope - there's a digital clock at the bottom to display your speed!
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon
Wash up on tropical shores or get your adrenaline rushing at this fun Park, where there is something for everyone including roaring rapids, lazy rivers, shark reefs and Florida's largest inland surfing lagoon.
- Slow right down as you lie back and relax on the beautiful Sandy White Beach, with waves lapping and golden sun beaming down as you top up your tan.
- Fun is infectious at Ketchakiddee Creek, a water play area designed just for little ones, with pint-sized slides, fountains and waterfalls.
- Take a wild ride on Crush ‘n' Gusher, a water-coaster raft-ride down 400-ft-long tube slides - one of Typhoon Lagoon's most thrilling attractions!